Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

How can I make LeanFT launch a Chrome Extension?

Hello,

I'm trying to use LeanFT so I can make an Automation Framework for the DHC API Testing Chrome Extension.

It will be much easier for me to create functions that will interact with the extension than me doing all the work manually.

The thing is, when I tried to use browser.navigate("chrome-extension://...") It won't work.

I know this is a URI address and not an URL address but I really need to find a way to launch it so I can get the elemnets in the page and interact with it. If I use the method mentionym above, it will send that value to the chrome navigation bar without the : (before the //). So it will ruin the URI and therefore it won't navigate.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello,

Please check the oficial information or how to enable the Chrome Extension:

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/leanft/en/14.51/HelpCenter/Content/HowTo/WebApps.htm

Thanks & Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I don't need a LeanFt chrome extension, I need LeanFT to be able to make Automation to a Chrome Extension
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.