Highlighted
Member.

How can you use UFT for WDSL mocking?

We are in the early stages of development and need to set up mock APIs for development and testing. We will eventually be hitting external websites once we get authorization (which may take some time to get)but until we have that capability we need to use mock interfaces. I am poking around training materials and documentation and I haven't found anything explicit on the topic. Please help me out.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: How can you use UFT for WDSL mocking?

You can do that with HPE Service Virtualization.  It provides a framework for creating virtual services for use in testing your applications under development, allowing developers and testers access to limited or unavailable services in a simulated environment.

http://svhelp.saas.hpe.com/en/3.83/Help/Content/UG/c_SV_overview.htm

UFT alone has no such functionality.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.