Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

How do I run a number of actions according to rows, then further actions just once afterwards?

hi,

I have a solution with a number of actions.  I have a global data sheet which has a number of rows. I want to run a number of actions as for as many rows as the global sheet has, then I want to run the remaining actions once.  Can anyone help with this, please?

Thanks,

Roy

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How do I run a number of actions according to rows, then further actions just once afterwards?

You will need to have only one test iteration and control the action iteration by the lines of data in their own local sheet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor.

Re: How do I run a number of actions according to rows, then further actions just once afterwards?

Thanks for the reply.  The problem is that I need to import a sheet of data and I o that into the global sheet.  Different actions take the inputs from the global sheet.  How can I get the actions to run multiple times and then other actions to run once?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

If you cannot maintain action iterations through local sheet then I think the only possible solution is that you manually add a For loop in your actions to run it for multiple times.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.