Highlighted
New Member.

How do I slow down my scripts in UFT.I am also not able to installl microsoft script debugger.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: How do I slow down my scripts in UFT.I am also not able to installl microsoft script debugger.

Hello,

To slow down your test you could run your tests in Normal mode, aditionally you could set a default delay between actions in order to Slow down your test as much as you need, 

To d so go to

UFT > Tools > Options > GUI Testing > Test Runs > Select Normal mode and the desired delay  

About your issue with Microsoft Script Debugger

Microsoft remove the file and UFT Installer can no loger install it, to solve this issue yur should install Via “Add-in Extensibility and Web 2.0 Toolkits”. 

This component contains all the required files for UFT debugging functionalities, including files that replace the Microsoft Script Debugger. This installation component can be accessed from the HP Unified Functional Testing setup file.

To install the “Add-in Extensibility and Web 2.0 Toolkits”, do the following:

1. Run the HP Unified Functional Testing setup.exe file.
    2. Click “Add-in Extensibility and Web 2.0 Toolkits” link in the UFT installation dialog
    3. Click the “Extensibility Accelerator for HP Functional Testing (includes HP UFT Web Add-in Extensibility SDK)” link in the pop-up web page. A setup dialog box appears.
    4. Follow the instructions in the setup dialog to complete the installation of the Extensibility Accelerator for HP Functional Testing.

I hope this answer your concerns

Best Regards

Arturo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How do I slow down my scripts in UFT.I am also not able to installl microsoft script debugger.

Hi,

You can find the exe for the script debugger in the attachment. You will be able to use breakpoints after you install it.

Best regards.

Accept as solution and give kudos to the author if the information helped you solve your problem.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Slow down? Feel we should have more ways to speedup all the scripts running.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.