Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How to Disable Auto-Connect to ALM In Registry?

I have QTP 11 configured so that then I launch it, it will automatically connect to the ALM server.   However, the ALM server has been retired.  So, now when I try to launch QTP, it gets stuck on the "HP ALM Connecting to server".  So, QTP will not launch.  Does anyone know how to disable the "connect to ALM on startup" option through the registry or any other way that doesn't require being inside QTP?

Thanks!

Warm Regards,
Joe
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to Disable Auto-Connect to ALM In Registry?

Hello,

wait for the error message and uncheck "restore connection on startup"

OR

repair your QTP installation by running setup again.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.