Highlighted
Visitor.

How to access UFT print logs ?

I am using UFT 12.2 . Is there any way which i can access UFT print logs via code ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello, 

Please follow the next link: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM00467327

Thanks & Regards, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Thank you Masiel for the response.

I am unable to view the link you provided even after login in.

It shows the below message

"An active support contract required to view this document. Please update your My Entitlements details with an active contract.You may return to this tab and retry the link below after your My Entitlements are updated"

As i am using an UFT which is provided by a client, i dont have access to the contract info. COuld you please share the content of that link ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.