Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

How to get all data in iteration during run time in Data Table in UFT 15.0?

I am only new in using UFT and in scripting.

I am testing a  web application that will allow different logins ex. Manager, Director, TL, CSR, etc. and once they are on the system they can search other employee id/name. And then the application will prompt an alert message if they are allowed or not to  view the employee ID that they have search.

I want to capture the alert message so I put it on Local Sheet where the different employee IDs (8 set of IDs) resides. What happens after I run my code is that it only store the last 8 alert message. I want all alert message to be saved on the results. For example, if have 5 logins  and search 8 employee, It will have a total of 40 different alert messages.

I have put the logins information on Data Table Global Sheet which is on different ACTION(LOGIN ACTION) and then I have placed the employee IDs that can be search on the Local Sheet on different ACTION (EMPLOYEE ACTION).

Here's my code on EMPLOYEE ACTION:

Browser("Browser").Page("Page").Frame("redirect_main").WebEdit("portletInstance_2{actionForm.employ").Set DataTable("SearchID", dtLocalSheet)

Browser("Browser").Page("Page").Frame("redirect_main").WebButton("Search for Employee").Click

Alert=Browser("Browser").Page("Page").Frame("redirect_main").WebElement("AlertMessage").GetROProperty("outertext")

DataTable.Value("AlertMessage", dtLocalSheet)=Alert

@uft

Labels (3)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.