How to install certificate on Autopass license server 11.5.0 ?
please try the following options that fit your needs and let us know the results:
- You can Install your own certificates into trust store.(The file store file is “keystore.jks”).
- You has to import private, public and CACert certificates into Autopass ‘keystore.jks’ file or can create your own “keystore.jks” file with your certificates installed (both private and public keys) In order to use custom certificates in Autopass server. Our “keystore.jks” will be find in following location. Either you can import certificate’s into existing keystore or you can replace with a new keystore.jks file in following location and make the changes in server.xml.(present in same path)
Windows : “C:\Program Files\autopass\apls\apls\conf\keystore.jks”
Linux : “/opt/autopass/apls/apls/conf/keystore.jks”
3. Refer the below article in media wiki how to configure certificates in “ keystore.jks” file. Once keystore.jks file is ready with certificates stored or created then you can place the certificate in same path as mentioned above. https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/AutoPass_License_Server:11.6.0/InstallingACertificateFromACertificateAuthority
4. Once your new keystore is ready with password and keyalias because the existing keystore.jks password is and key alias are pointing in server.xml is keystorePass="Na1@Rp$" keyAlias="aptomcat"
5. Edit the “server.xml” from same above location and change the keyAlias name pointing to alias name which you are using while import/creating certificates into keystore.jks file and then restart the APLS service.
Let us know how it goes, good luck!