Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to install the WPF add-in for HP UFT?

In order to work through the tutorial of HP UFT, it states to only choose the WPF add-in. However, whan I start UFT I cannot see that add-in.

So how can I install this add-in?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: How to install the WPF add-in for HP UFT?

All available add-ins, given your license, can be selected/deselected through the installation wizard.

Just re-run the installation wizard through setup.exe and choose "Change". Then under the .NET Add-in you should find the WPF Add-in.

Good luck!

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks for the info

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Wow.. 

Thanks man.. You saved me.!!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.