Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to verify a row in a webtable with 3 column status

Hi,

I want to verify that in a webtable if a specific row having below 3 status.

Correct ORDER NUMBER   WEBELEMENT    LINK.

i need a combination of all this 3 and need confirmation whther all 3 condition satisy but the main issue is that ORDER NUMBER come multiple time in that webtable with differet WEBELEMENT message

71986  XYZ

71986  VB

71986  tytytr.

Please let me know how to fin out the ROW having value 71986 with webelement text VB and backgroung color of this webelement

EXMPLE:_ below higlighted is a example of the webtable against which i want to capture below row having value 71986,Job offer time out,assign.

71986 and assign is a LINK object and Job offer time out is a webelement having background color as YELLOW.

PFA Docs for more details

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to verify a row in a webtable with 3 column status

Got the Solution

🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Using descriptive method to get the required object

Dim oTbl,oRow

Set oTbl = Description.Create

oTble("micclass").Value = "WebElement"

oTbl("name").Value = "71986.*"

Set oRow = oTbl.ChildObjects(oTbl)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I want a combination of 2 column and if the status is eqaul to my Expected value than i need to pass andprint that result,using below code i only find value against this Column in which this Numeric value resides

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.