GOPI
New Member.

Re: IE 11 Crashes using UFT 12.54

Hi,

I have installed UFT 14 version on Windows 10 and tried executing existing scripts [which are worked fine on  other

Windows 10 system] IE 11 crashes when executing the script.

I followed below changes but still IE  crashing issue persist. another related issue is when UFT addin enable IE will crash and when addin diable at least i can open the application through UFT Tool. Can help me here to move forward?

Open C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Unified Functional Testing\bin\mic.ini
Locate iexplore.exe=yes under the [ie_hook] heading
Change to iexplore=no
restart tool & browser & resume testing

0 Likes
Harish_qtp
New Member.

Following

0 Likes
Visitor.. JamParafina
Visitor..

We also experience this in our project and our support suggested us to disable Adobe PDF reader in IE. This works for us..Hope it can help.

0 Likes
Kuniansky Contributor.
Contributor.

IE11 in Windows 10, no admin rights; UFT would crash when the Web AUT (IBM BPMS) shelled out to attach a local file. This solution has fixed the problem and I will share with our tech staff. THANK YOU

0 Likes
aarti
Member.

we are using LeanFT 14. LeanFT not recognizing browsers (opened by development) on IE11 win10. I tried to change values from yes to no under ie_hook in mic batch file but it didn't work.  Anyone here went through same issue? Same scripts are working perfectly on win7

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.