Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If then statement in checkpoint

Hi experts,

I want to set a checkpoint to check if length of text should not less than 7, is there any ways to set if statement in the checkpoint?

I know that we can set if statement in the editor to do the check, but I want the test will continue even the check fails and the check result will be in test report

Thank you very much

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ok now I can do the check with if statement in the editor, however I'm still looking for a solution with checkpoint which will reduce programing effort

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.