Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Insert a filecontent checkpoint programmatically

Hi all,

i'd like to insert a filecontent testobject and a filecontent checkpoint by code in the object repository.  Is there a way to implement that programmatically ?

Any help/hint will be appreciated.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Insert a filecontent checkpoint programmatically

What are you trying to do exactly?  Add the File Content checkpoint to the OR as one normally would to serve as your baseline and configure as necessary.  Then, you can dynamically update the actual file it compares against at runtime in your script, component, etc.  Why do you need to add the baseline dynamically?

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Insert a filecontent checkpoint programmatically

thank you for replying.

i would like to dinamically update the filecontent with a comparison file downloaded for the purpose. I think that your solution would fit. Is there a documentation with the name that i should use in order to set the comparison or other properties?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.