Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Integration between QTP and CruiseControl.Net

Good day All,

We would like to integrate QTP with the tool CruiseControl.Net.

CruiseControl.Net is a tool that drives a set of nAnt scripts. The scripts trigger things like FxCop, nUnit,...

Does anybody know if this integration is posible?

Thank you in advance.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Quality Center Support and News Forum to Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) News and Support Forum - HP Forum Moderator

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Integration between QTP and CruiseControl.Net

Ana
We are planning on working on some level of integration here, I will post back when and if we get it working and to what degree. Should you have any success please do the same.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Integration between QTP and CruiseControl.Net

Hi Kevin,

Make sure I'll keep you informed about new information we get about this.

I hope you'll do the same with us.

Regards,
Ana.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.