Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Invalid signature file digest for Manifest main attributes

Jump to solution

TestExportTool gives error message below when I execute command:

java -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LeanFT\Tools\TestExportTool\test-export-tool.jar" "C:\LeanFT\MyTestNGTests.jar" -classpath:"C:\TestNG\testng.jar"

I generated artifact with IntelliJ IDEA from TestNG test case.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I've attached my project

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

in order to avoid this error, please generate the jar without the dependencies, use only the compile output.

in addition, please make sure to use the ‑framework:TestNG option

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I got same error message with this flag too. I tried to generate jar file without dependencies, but it is only 1 KB. I got message: "test(s) were successfully exported to" , but it isn't in the given folder.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

can you share the exact command that you are executing and the console output?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I use command, that is in my first post. Console output contains only this line. Execution is stopped, when it appears.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The XML should be generated in the same folder as your Jar.

Which LeanFT version are you using?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

I use UFT 14.02 and installed LeanFT with same installer.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I suggest that you will open a ticket to Micro Focus support, so we will be able to do a session and check the issue.

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Could you please check this on your side? To create a few test cases and generate a jar file as input of TestExportTool.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I have LeanFT 14.03 on my machine and I am executing the following command:

java -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\HPE\LeanFT\Tools\TestExportTool\test-export-tool.jar" "C:\LeanFT\TestNGTests.jar" -classpath:"C:\TestNG\testng.jar" -framework:TestNG

i am receiving the following output:

Hewlett-Packard Enterprise LeanFT Test Export Tool.
(2) TestNG test(s) were successfully exported to 'C:\LeanFT\TestNGTests.xml' (overwritten).

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Could you please share your sample project?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I've attached my project

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.