Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Is there a WlmAdmin.exe for UFT 12.54?

We used to have UFT 12.01 and every so often I would need to run the WlmAdmin.exe to track down who left UFT open and is using up all the licenses.

We upgraded to 12.54 a few months ago, and I need to do this again.  We have 3 licenses, only 1 person is currently using, and when a second person tries to launch it says 0 licenses are available.  So I need some way to figure out what system it was left open on.

anyone have an Idea?

Thanks

Mike

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Latest versions of HP UFT uses HP AutoPass license server.

Refer the user guide for details on tracking license usage & revoking the license.

https://community.hpe.com/hpeb/attachments/hpeb/sws-Fun_TEST_SF/14971/1/License_Server_User_Guide.pdf

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.