Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Issue with UFT one Integration with jenkins

Hi , 

I am trying to execute  UFT one test case using hp automation plugins. I have referred test file path but it is failed saying invalid test file.

May i know possible cause of this error?

Can anyone help me to provide detailed real steps with screenshot to set up Jenkins job for UFT One ?  

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Remove Test.tsp from the path, it should work.

The path needs to point to a test folder but not a file inside it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

still the same error after referring to folder path. pls see attachment

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This is strange, your setup looks fine to me.

Few more things to check, first make sure you can run that test in UFT on the slave machine.

Try starting the jenkins agent not as a service and see if that is helping.

If it still does not work, maybe consider raising a support ticket with us.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. unfortunately its not working. I am following documentation 

https://admhelp.microfocus.com/uft/en/15.0-15.0.1/UFT_Help/Content/User_Guide/Jenkins.htm#local

Can you give me details steps of jenkins configuration for plugins  to perform test script to run 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.