Sarai00 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LR Ajax TruClient

I have a Web application that I am doing performance testing on. In a search field you type the name of a drug and if the drug is in the system then a popup window appears with different variations of that drug. If the drug is not in the system then a message appears on the main page that says no drug was found. My problem is this if no popup window appears I need the application to repeat the drug search with a different drug in the data file. I understand the basic structure that it needs to be

IF ( condition here )

what is going to happen is conditions is meet

ELSE

other action that is going to happen if condition is not meet.

What I don't understand is how to setup the condition so that if the window opens the process will continue verses error out. Any help or ideas on this will be great thanks.

I have attached the basic structure of the script you should be able to open it in vugen and run it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.