Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Lean FT Eg: frameworks

Hi,

I am new to Lean FT and looking for something "page object pattern" in selenium, or any best standards that we follow in Lean FT.

We are starting a new project in Lean FT, I am good at QTP/UFT, where we follow Data driven or key word drive approach and we keep all libraries, data, OR and scripts in ALM and we can design interaction between these components.

I am looking for some standard that we can follow for Lean FT.

Thanks

Yogi

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Yogi,

You may check following link

http://leanft-help.saas.hp.com/en/12.50/HelpCenter/Content/Resources/_TopNav/_TopNav_Home.htm#

It contains proper information to start with LeanFT.

Best Regards.

Ruddy

Ruddy Alvarez H.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find thst aat this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the pond show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Thanks for the update. I already went  through that link, I am pretty much know about LeanFT.

I was more interested in to one, who already working on project using LeanFT and how they architecht it. Some of the key questions are like, do they create 1 class file for each test case? how do they keep common functions together? how they report.

Thanks

Yogi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

During this Exper day, I would really look forward for soem input on this?

Thanks in advance for experts

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.