Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

LeanFT - ALM - Error

Jump to solution

Hi,

When I am trying to run LeanFT test from ALM I am getting error " "LeanFT test runs on this host are not allowed. You can change these permissions Check Remote Agent configuration file on the host computer."

I verified settings in Remote Agent configuration file and it is set to True for value  allowRun

Thanks

Yogi

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Yogi,

As you pointed out, such message is related to the allowRun setting from LFTRemoteAgent.exe.config. This file content is XML and the section where this setting is, is by default commented:
LeanFTConfig1.JPG

Make sure it is uncommented:LeanFTConfig2.JPG

I am using Notepad++ to modify this file.

Kindly,
Alvaro.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Yogi,

As you pointed out, such message is related to the allowRun setting from LFTRemoteAgent.exe.config. This file content is XML and the section where this setting is, is by default commented:
LeanFTConfig1.JPG

Make sure it is uncommented:LeanFTConfig2.JPG

I am using Notepad++ to modify this file.

Kindly,
Alvaro.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Yes, I was trying to edit in Notepad and I didnt observe that it is commented.

Thanks, it is working now.

-Yogi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Glad to hear it's working now Yogi.
Feel free to mark this question as solved so other members of the community are aware.

Take care.
Alvaro

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.