Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

LeanFT - ALM - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hi,

I am trying to run LeanFT script from ALM, I am getting the following error message. The same script runs from Eclipse IDE well.

What I did is:

Created Jar file the whole project,

in Test Plan, created LeanFT test pointed to the the correct jar file, and class name and also the method.

In Test Lab when I click on Run I am getting error message below the error message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/junit/runner/manipulation/Filter

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2615)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:2856)

at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1668)

at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.getMainMethod(LauncherHelper.java:494)

at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(LauncherHelper.java:486)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.junit.runner.manipulation.Filter

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)

... 6 more

Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -agentlib:jvmhook

Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xrunjvmhook -Xbootclasspath/a:"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LeanFT\bin\java_shared\classes";"C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\LeanFT\\bin\java_shared\classes\jasmine.jar"

Exception in thread "main"

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: LeanFT - ALM - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hi,

Make sure the remote agent configuration in the host computer is correctly set. For this, refer to:
http://leanft-help.saas.hpe.com/en/12.53/HelpCenter/Content/HowTo/ALM_ConfigureHost.htm#ConfigureHost

Regards,
Alvaro

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: LeanFT - ALM - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Hi,

Now I am not getting this error, but ALM status just says connecting nothing happens, I made sure Java assets tab in remote agent file has correctly updated with Junit and other jar files.

The same script runs good from Eclipse IDE.

is there anything that I should look for, even I try to see log....nothing much updated in log file too.

Thanks

Yogi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.