Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Leanft SAP - Unable to Recognise the Menu button inside the ToolBarControlToolBar object in SAP

I 'm trying to click the menu button inside , ToolBarControlToolBar object.

Leanft can only recognise the up to the ToolBarControlToolBar object.

I tried with no Luck uing Insight object and The select menu please see below:

Book_DebtsModel.ToolBarControlToolBar().selectMenuItem(0); // Error No items Found 
Tried Using Insight object
File imgFile = new File("src\\test\\java\\InsightObjects\\Activities.JPEG");
RenderedImage image = ImageIO.read(imgFile);
InsightObject Button = Book_DebtsModel.().ToolBarControlToolBar.describe(InsightObject.class, new InsightDescription(image));

// Click button Error when run, on the Error Send failed
Button.click();

Not sure if we can apply insight object in SAP ?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Leanft SAP - Unable to Recognise the Menu button inside the ToolBarControlToolBar object in SAP

Index is 1 based. Can you try that?
Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Leanft SAP - Unable to Recognise the Menu button inside the ToolBarControlToolBar object in SAP

Book_DebtsModel.ToolBarControlToolBar().selectMenuItem(1);

Do you mean I must try as above ?

Can you show me a sample code ?? in how to use that ?

Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Got this error when I used Item(1)

com.hp.lft.sdk.ReplayItemNotFoundException: Cannot identify the specified item of the [ ToolBarControl ] object. Confirm that the specified item is included in the object's item collection.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

BookDebtID=Book_DebtsModel.BookDebtsEditField().selectitem(1)

Error : com.hp.lft.sdk.ReplayItemNotFoundException: Cannot identify the specified item of the [ ToolBarControl ] object. Confirm that the specified item is included in the object's item collection.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.