Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Licence wrong key - UFT not activating

Greetings,

We got the key for UFT and while running trial for 30 days the time has come to install the license. We use Windows 10 inside Virtualbox for testing to clean up environment and when generating license key the wrong clipboard was pasted thus the license key is probably invalid. Applying this license key and verifying it just starts spinning "Verifying" button and nothing happens - now for over 15 minutes.

Who can we contact in regard of resetting the seat license? We find no support link in SAAS portal for such case.

Best regards,
Janez

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Janez,

there would be no support for the Trial versions.

All you have do the clean un-install of the application and re-install the same with the proper license.

http://www.qtpsudhakar.com/2013/07/qtp-11-clean-uninstall.html

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Damus,

The version we downloaded was was the one obtained from saas.hpe.com web page and after installation a 30 day trial started. We did not apply our license yet because we were evaluating new PC that we set up for the UFT. After 30 days UFT started asking for license number. It is then when we had the mishap with license generation. UFT is 12.53 and I don't think complete clean will help.

I have been in contact with HPE support and they said we need EON (Entitlement Order Number) - we have no such order number. We bought one seat license and all we have is their invoice, order and access to MyAccount site where we downloaded and generated the license key. No EON can be seen.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.