wrose Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Local Variables Pane Not Visible

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am having a problem when debugging UFT scripts. I pause the script, then go to Debug Panes -> Local Variables, and the Local Variables pane does not pop up. The pane I had been on does get un-higlighted as if there is a new pane in focus, but the new pane isn't there.

I think I sort of caused this myself. At one point when debugging, I moved the Local Variables pane off of my screen. Now, I can't get it back!

Please help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Local Variables Pane Not Visible

Jump to solution

Hello,

I can't reproduce the issue you mentioned in UFT 14.03. Which version of UFT are you using?

Please try to restore factory defaults in options dialog to see whether you can get the local variables pane back.

Thanks,

Angel

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello,

I can't reproduce the issue you mentioned in UFT 14.03. Which version of UFT are you using?

Please try to restore factory defaults in options dialog to see whether you can get the local variables pane back.

Thanks,

Angel

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Angel,

That fixed it! I guess that's something I should have thought of myself...  But thanks so much for your quick response to help me get this resolved!

FYI - my version of UFT is 12.54. But, as I said, the issue was resolved by resetting factory defaults.

Thanks,

Wes

0 Likes
Michaeldx Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

You could also do View>Reset Window Layout.

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks @Michaeldx!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.