Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Log directory is generated with UFT results

Hello,

I'm using UFT 12.02. 

After my test execution, I remarq that there is a Log directory generated with Report directory which contains the UFT result (result.xml).

So, My question is it possible to do not generate this Log directory, if yes, what should I do.

Best Regards.

Amel

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Log directory is generated with UFT results

Hello Amel, 

Nice day to you. Hope you are doing fine. 

You can try go to Tools => Options => General => Uncheck "Automatically export run results when run session ends". 

Best regards, 

Thuy Tran

Thuy Tran
Software Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the option at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

hello,

Thank you for the quick answer.

I already have this option unchecked but the Log is generated

Best Regards.

Amel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hello Amel, 

Could you please send me the screenshot?

Best regards, 

Thuy Tran

Thuy Tran
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the option at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

you mean screenshot of UFT options?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi Amel, 

I mean the screenshot of your Log directory. 

Best regards, 

Thuy Tran

Thuy Tran
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.