Highlighted
New Member.

Mercury Tours: Cannot identify the object "HPE MyFlight Sample Application

Hi,

I am using UFT 14.0, I exicute Flight API, and HPE myflight sample application (Flight.GUI), When I run the script that shows me an error like "Cannot identify the object "HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio" (of class Window).
Verify that this object's properties match an object currently displayed in your application.

Line (1): "Window("HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio").Click 192,220".

Tip: If the objects in your application have changed, the Maintenance Run Mode can
help you identify and update your steps and/or the objects in your repository.

Then I run the script in Maintenance Run Mode , but still the problem was  not resolved.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

You should have made this a separate post  rather than a reply as it is completely different from the original post.

You can find the solution here: http://eyeontesting.com/questions/14337/uft-not-recognizing-sample-flight-application-obje.html

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Is this a GUI test ?

For FlightsGui you will need to use WPF addin. 

Your line : 

Window("HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio").Click 192,220 

should be:

WpfWindow ("HPE MyFlight Sample Applicatio").Click 192,220

Try to remove it and recorded again, and make sure the object you are using is available in Object Repository ( local or shared)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.