Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Need help to Read Lotus Notes Mail and get the List of mail in Inbox and All Documents through QTP

Hi , 

i need code to read / Search Lotus notes mail from Inbox and All Documents .

i have tried below code , but always getting errror at Line 6 highlighted in Blue color. 

Also can anybody give me What view.GetFirstDocument() function return exactly , as everywhere it is given to retrive recent mail but tried wth lots of ways but not getting annything.

Set session = CreateObject("Notes.NotesSession")
Set db      = session.CurrentDatabase  'session.GetDatabase("ddd", "mail\sss.nsf")
Set view    = db.GetView("$Inbox")
Msgbox "View name: " & view.Name
Set doc1 = view.GetFirstDocument()
Set doc2 = doc1.Document
subj = doc2.GetFirstItem("Subject").Values

Thanks,

Aakanchha Gaurav

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.