Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

.Net application goes to "Not Responding" State while interacting with UFT 12.02

Hello,

I'm facing a peculiar problem with UFT 12.02. My application is .net windows based application. While running the scripts through UFT 12.02 my application goes to "Not Responding State" when clicking some areas. For example, while clicking a particular button, clicking particular swftree object etc. UFT is also getting hanged at that time. Once after killing the application, UFT comes back to its normal state. When i manually tried, its working fine. So i think there may be a problem with UFT-.net application interaction in those particular areas. Did any one faced this kind of an issue? If yes, please provide me a solution.

Thanks

Srenevasan

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: .Net application goes to "Not Responding" State while interacting with UFT 12.02

Hi Srenevasan,

Am also having the same issue , application is hanging( not responding state). did you find any solution regarding the same.

Thanks!!

ravi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: .Net application goes to "Not Responding" State while interacting with UFT 12.02

No Ravi,

Still not able to find a solution for this problem.

Regards

Srenevasan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

Anyone facing this issue or do you have a solution for this? Kindly help.

Regards

Srenevasan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hello,

I'm also facing the same issue. Could anyone provide solution for this?

Regards

Shankar

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.