New resource to support Mobile and Continuous Testing
Are you faced with Mobile Testing or DevOps / Continuous Testing challenges?
If so, we’re trying to help gather guides and best practices on TechBeacon Learn, where you can dig into a specific topic and learn more.
The guides are often authored by industry experts, and we will continue to add more product specific content over the coming weeks and months. I’m sharing this here, because I think it might be useful for this community
Here’s a snapshot of two tracks that you might be interested in (note this is only a subset of the guides)
- What is continuous testing? Know the basics of this core safety net for DevOps teams
- The right way to run exploratory testing in an agile environment
- A guide to automation testing frameworks—and how to build yours
- Robust object identification: The best way to create test automation scripts
Mobile Testing (A number of topics, from basics, to automation, load testing and security)
- How mobile testing differs from traditional testing
- Dealing with mobile fragmentation in testing
- Emulators and simulators vs. real-device mobile testing
- Deciding factors: Build or rent a real-device mobile testing lab?
- A guide to mobile testing automation tool types
- Introduction to mobile load testing
- How to get started with mobile penetration testing for Android
- How to get started with mobile penetration testing for iOS
If you have a best practice or want to share a lesson that you learned, let us know, we would love to hear your stories.