UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Not Able to spy the object for Oracle Applications

I am not able to spy on Oracle application, but it starts spying the object when I click the run button, or after the execution of script. It looks like some setting has been changed can anyone please help me so that spy object start working even when it is not running.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, 

Please make sure that only the Web and Oracle add-ins are loaded. Also, make sure that the Oracle Name attribute is enabled as specified in UFT user guide or https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM179448

Finally, please make sure that the "Record and Run settings..." (available from UFT "Record" menu) specify to record against your Oracle application. 

Kind Regards,

Francisca

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.