Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Not returning Row number by using LeanFT SAPGUI Method findRowWithCellTextInColumn("text","column")

I am expecting row number by using  LeanFt SAPGUI sdk method findRowWithCellTextInColumn("text","column") but it's returning like "com.hp.lft.sdk.internal.sap.gui.SapGuiTableRow@20312893". 

Please help me on below code:-

Table ConditionTable=session.describe(Table.class, new TableDescription.Builder()
.type(com.hp.lft.sdk.sap.gui.ComponentType.TABLE_CONTROL).name("SAPLV69ATCTRL_KONDITIONEN").build()); 
TableRow<TableCell> intRow=ConditionTable.findRowWithCellTextInColumn("ZRFW",2);
System.out.println(intRow);

output:-com.hp.lft.sdk.internal.sap.gui.SapGuiTableRow@20312893

Thanks,

Surjeet

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Surjeet,

as you can see from the findRowWithCellTextInColumn API it returns TableRow<TableCell> and not an int (the row index).

the returned TableRow is an object representing the found row, you can get its cells using the getCells or getCell methods and then click, validate, or change the cell value (using the click\getValue\setValue methods).

LeanFT currently does not expose the row index of the found row, if you need this functionality, I would suggest to contact MicroFocus support and ask them to open an enhancement request on this matter.

Regards,

Anton 

0 Likes
Commander Commander
Commander

Hi Anton,

do you have a hint (sourcecode) how to click() the cell? When I do that I get a runtime error: after activating the cell it returns an LFT-exception object not found.

My main topic is: how to do a doubleclick on a cell? the grid.cell.doubleclick needs int values.

Thanks for any tip

P.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.