Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Object is disabled run error

Hi,

I get this error thrown by UFT : "Object is disabled" when I run my script. It's normal for this error to be thrown because the object (WebButton) I'm trying to click is blocked by a pop-up window.

However, when I use the GetRoProperty method to check the "disabled" property of the object it returns 0.

Is there another (more efficient) way to check if an object is disabled or not ? 

Thanks in advance.

Accept as solution and give kudos to the author if the information helped you solve your problem.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Object is disabled run error

In which UI technology is your application built in ? Like Dojo , JQuery , ExtJS etc..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

One more Question  - Is the POP up a dialog within the application or its an external dialog like the File download windows dialog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Thanks for the answer.

It's a Siebel Open UI application (version 8.1.1.11) and the popup is a dialog within the application.

Accept as solution and give kudos to the author if the information helped you solve your problem.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.