Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Object missing when it's actually in the Object Repository, UFT.

Hi!

I use UFT combined with perfectomobile to automate mobile websites.  Recently I have had problems with stored object's in the OR.

scenario: 

I have a stored object in the repository, when the test script calls for the object  I get the error 

The "ONButtonChrome2" MObject object was not found in the Object Repository.
Check the Object Repository to confirm that the object exists or to find the correct name for the object.

it's weird because i can see the object in the OR. 

This can happen 1 week after the object where recorded or during the same hour...

More info:

The OR is used for diffrent test's. 

I have associated the OR to the test. 

This have happend many times recently. 

Can anybody help me solve this problem? 

Thank you in advance.

/Roble

Tags (2)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.