Does anybody know if any version of UFT supports Microsoft Office 365 ? I cannot find anything that documents Word or Excel packaged with Office 365 is supported.
Re: Office 365
Hope you are having a great day.
Searching information about Office 365 i found just that UFT does not fully support Office 2007/2010/2013 since this request is too vast, but nothing directly related to 365.
However, UFT does support the following use cases:
- Working with Office MS Excel and MS Word Files, This is relevant mainly for:
• Excel as a data source – we support XLS, XLSX (starting from UFT 11.52).
• Export report files as Word documents or using them in a "File Content Checkpoint".
*** Support for MS Query and MS Access is also included through ODBC.
- Automating Office applications
• Code based – using MS Office COM objects.
• Automating the Office application GUI: Support for MSAA-Based (Microsoft Office and Plug-in) Controls if they were deveusing the MSAA (Microsoft Active Accessibility) API.
Hope you will find this helpfull and if you have another question just let me know.
Customer Support Engineer
If you find thst aat this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the pond show your appreciation.