ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Proper UFT version for IE8

Dears,

I'm trying to install UFT auto-pass License server on SAP sytem.

SAP recommend us to install ratest version of UFT and Quality Center/ALM.

But UFT12.54 shows its minimum system requirement is IE11.

Our system infomation is following,

My question is

1.  What is the proper version of UFT for IE8?

2. If I install UFT 12.54 to our server, which trouble would be happen?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Admiral
Admiral

@Keishu wrote:

I'm trying to install UFT auto-pass License server on SAP sytem.

2. If I install UFT 12.54 to our server, which trouble would be happen? 

I would suggest the following:

1) Install Auto-Pass license server on a separate machine. Not on your SAP server.

2)  Install UFT on another Client machine: Again not on the SAP Server or the Auto Pass License server.

Ofcourse, this is where you would install SAP GUI for automation (If you intend to use GUI). Or use the Browser.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.