Santina Antinor Absent Member.
Absent Member.

QTP 11.0 con Firefox 3.6

Hi,

I'm working with QuickTest 11.00, in PAM is written that the QuickTest 11.0 no compliant with Firefox 3.6, I ask if it exists a patch or are you planning to release a pathc for this.

Thanks.

Regards.

Antinoro Santina.

0 Likes
8 Replies
New Member.. Michael Skobows
New Member..

Re: QTP 11.0 con Firefox 3.6

Hi,

yes, please, tell us when QTP 11.0 will support Firefox 3.6 finally. We have to wait for this support before migrating QTP from v.10 to v.11.

Regards, SkobMich

0 Likes
Roy_2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Our support for FF 3.6 on top of QTP 11 will be released in the next few days.

0 Likes
AmericanSheldon Absent Member.
Absent Member.

When can we expect the release that will enable support for Firefox 3.6?

0 Likes
Rum Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I'm trying to record my test case on firefox 3.6 but QTP 11 doesn't recognize anything.

Do we have any patch for this now?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Roy_2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes- you should install a patch for FF 3.6 from the Support site.

0 Likes
Heather Taylor Absent Member.
Absent Member.

All - here is a link to the patch: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1030227 for Firefox support.

0 Likes
Lientm Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I can't see this link. How can  I see link ?

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Anshoo_Arora Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Have you already registered on OpenView before trying to open the link?  If not, you can register from here:  https://ovrd.external.hp.com/rd/register

--
Anshoo Arora
Relevant Codes
LinkedIn
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.