I have mainframe(3270) install on my system and mouse clicking doenst work so i suspect just because i installed Java Add-in , the mouse doenst work in mainframe!
But i'm not sure if thats the reason so just wanted to un-install java Add-in and see if that worked (I may be wrong).
1. Go to Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs and select QuickTest Professional from the list. Click on Change button.
2. Click on Next button in ‘QTP Setup Wizard
3. Select Modify radio button and click on Next button.
4. Click on the small black down arrow next to Java add in
5. select ‘Entire feature will be unavailable’ option.
I second what Enk-A-Mania has suggested. You can also do this by launching the QTP 11 setup again, continue on the wizard and select the "Modify" installation option to modify the list of installed add-ins (you can enable more features and disable/uninstall others).
[If this post or any other post helps to resolve your issue or query, mark the thread as solved and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance. ]
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer HP in any way)