Absent Member.
Absent Member.

QTP 11 is not responding when i do double click on desktop icon on virtual machine

Issue : QTP 11 is not launching/responding with the folllowing ways...

1.QTP 11 is not launching/responding when i do double click on desktop qtp icon

2.QTP 11 is not launching/responding when try to open through start--> QTP

3.QTP 11 is not launching/responding when i try to open in command prompt by running qtp.exe

Observations:

1.QTP process itself not getting created ,i went through task manager and confirmed that no process on qto.exe

2.If i try to run qtp as a admin person , qtp trying to load till addins page then suddenly will be disappeared(No qtp process created in this case also)

Environment:

QTP Version: QTP 11

Machine: Virtual machine (accessing via citrix)

.Net framework version: 4.0(using for applicaiton purpose)

Work around that what i did:

1. unstalled QTP (did it completely -Uninstalation,deleting Hp folder,Deleting from registry,under windows also removed existing mercury related dlls,...)

2.reinstalled qtp ( while instaling qtp , saw many time microsoft debugger time in window to select default debugger)

3.i know tha if MS debugger just in time  window comes means ...some thing is wrong with doing qtp installtion..but not sure that

Please assist me to come out from this issue and can appreciate you help.

Thanks,

Ravikumar

Tags (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.