Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

QTP - Additional Plug-in require??

I am having difficulty recording certain actions from within SAP via QTP.  We are working on automating the capture of Adobe forms from our automated scenarios.  One example of this is that we would like to save the Bill of Lading (BOL) as a PDF document.  To do this we:

• Go to Tcode VT03N
  • Enter the shipment number - 2046003 in QR1
  • Click Shipment à Output à Screen
  • Output type: Y001
  • Click the Execute button
  • Logical destination: LOCL
  • Click the Execute button again

Find the attachments, The controls highlighted in red are not accessible to be recorded in QTP. And help me to fugure out the solution,

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: QTP - Additional Plug-in require??

hi, 

I don't see the attachment. Maybe you can upload again?

Secondly, if you're using SAPGUI, SAP addin will be sufficient. However, as I answered in another post, QTP 11 is too old to have any later technology support. If the client version is new, it's probably not supported in QTP11.

Thanks.

James

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.