Absent Member.. bvalerio Absent Member..
Absent Member..

QTP/UFT Support Tip: How To Search Open Enhancement Requests (ER) Using the SSO

Hello everyone,


There are two options to search for ERs:


  • Under “Advance Search”, assuring that under "Document types", selecting "Known problems" when searching:
    1. Navigate to Advance Search: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/documents
    2. Type QCCR ID under search field or keywords
    3. Under "Document types", enable/check "Known problems" and “Enhancement request”
    4. Click “Search”
    5. Find listed the QCCR on search results
    6. Click on listed item.





  • Via Enhancement Requests “section”




Hope this helps.



HP | Unified Functional Testing Engineer

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance".
Labels (2)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.