QTP/UFT support tip: How to Configure the VisualAge Smalltalk Add-in
This document describes how to configure the VisualAge Smalltalk Add-in of Unified Functional Testing (UFT) by importing the qt-adapter.dat file to the VisualAge Smalltalk development environment and then recompiling the application to include the qt-adapter agent.
1. Start VisualAge Smalltalk.
2. In the System Transcript window, select Tools > Browse Configuration Maps.
3. In the Configuration Maps Browser window, right-click the All Names pane and select Import > Selected Versions.
4. In the Information Required box, enter the IP address or host name of the server, or leave the text box blank to use the native (fileio) access. Click OK. The Selection Required dialog box opens.
5. In the file system, browse to the <UFT installation folder>/dat folder and selectqt-adapter.dat.
6. In the Selection Required dialog box, do the following:
o In the Names pane, select Unified Functional Testing.
o In the Versions pane, select UFT Adapter 1.0.
o Click the >> button and click OK.
7. In the Configuration Maps Browser window, do the following:
o In the All Names pane, click Unified Functional Testing.
o In the Editions and Versions pane, click UFT Adapter 1.0. A list of available applications displays in the Applications pane.
o Right-click the Editions and Versions pane and select Load.
8. To save the changes, select File > Save Image, or click OK in the Warning dialog box when closing the VisualAge Smalltalk application.
9. Recompile the VisualAge Smalltalk application with the qt-adapter agent.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.
Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.