Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
Absent Member.. vzamoraz Absent Member..
Absent Member..

QTP/UFT support tip: Release of Patch 1 for UFT 11.53

Patch1 for UFT 11.53 has been release

You can download it from This link: UFT11.53SP1

This Patch fixes the following problems:

- Support case # QCCR1J63639: Unable to find manifest ID file error when opening some tests of type 

- Support case # QCCR1J63643Error: "Unable to locate the project file" while opening existing ST tests

- Support case # QCCR1J63701The encoding used to send a Rest Service is UTF8 which causes multipart/form-data typ CSV files with encoding other than UTF-8 to apear giberish on the recieving server side.

- Support case # QCCR1J64451: Object Spy slow performance on specific web page

- Support case # QCCR1J64596: Cannot launch UFT

- Support case # QCCR1J64764: Not possible to use an XPath expression in the "Compare XML" activity to ignore attributes

- Support case # QCCR1J65955: Failed to update components from server" error while connecting to ALM

- Support case # QCCR1J65989: If a function library that contains a declaration is opened before the test to which it is associated, then when running the test an error message would pop up and a new reference to the same function library would be added.

- Support case # QCCR1J66110: WinTreeView.Type micF2 breaks Windows ContexMenu option selection in UFT

- Support case # QCCR1J66645: SetTOProperty is not working correctly if shared OR is added into actions by running AOM directly in UFT

- Support case # QCCR1J66709: API tests corruption in certain situations

- Support case # QCCR1J66720: Operating system performance issue after SP2 installation for UFT

- Support case # QCCR1J66982: Cannot run test in Quality Center. Node not found

- Support case # QCCR1J67183: Using 'Run from Action' or 'Debug from Action' on External Action with parameters causes Exception: Unable to cast object of type 'HP.QTP.Backend.Entities.ExternalActionDocument' to type                                                                                            'HP.QTP.Backend.Common.IArgumentMatrixProvider'

- Support case # QCCR1J67292: OpenURL property being recognized incorrectly in UFT 11.52 SP1

- Support case # QCCR1J67525: ExitComponent and ExitTestIteration

- Support case # QCCR1J67744: WPF add-in prevents AUT from launching

- Support case # QCCR1J67777: Error Parsing JSON Response: checkpoints will not run (BOM first line JSON)

- Support case # QCCR1J67937: Editing performance issue after recording on big test

- Support case # QCCR1J67998: Unauthorized entry to test resources stored in version controlled QC project

- Support case # QCCR1J68037: AUT does not get refreshed after UFT selects a value from FlexComboBox

- Support case # QCCR1J68039: FlexList.Select does not replay

- Support case # QCCR1J68040: All Flex buttons that appear on popup dialogs are not recorded nor added in repository

- Support case # QCCR1J68241: cannot call external resources via mdrv.exe

- Support case # QCCR1J68281: .RECTANLE is not returning the coordinates (X, Y, Width, Height )of that object in UFT 11.5x

Patch Dependencies
Windows: xp 2003 vista 2008 7 8: UFT_00044

Installation Instructions

1. Ensure that you have administrative permissions on the UFT computer.
  2. Ensure UFT.exe a processes is not running.
  3. Double-click UFT_00058.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.

HP support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

Labels (1)
9 Replies
Honored Contributor.. Molina4321 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: QTP/UFT support tip: Release of Patch 1 for UFT 11.53

Just went to the download site and it says "Patch not available for download". Some errors discovered during installation of patch so HP is working on a resolution.

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Gilbert,

Yes, R&D is working on that and patch will be published soon. 

Best Regards.

HP support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, mark it as an accepted solution.

Note: The Opinions expressed in my post are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer. No warranties express or implied for any answered posted.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Hello vzamoraz,

I checked out the download site again this morning for this SP1 release for UFT 11.53 and did not see the "Patch not available for download" message.

Do you happen to know if R&D had resolved the issue with this patch?

Thanks.
Gilbert

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Gilbert,

They are working on this, soon we will have it available again.

Regards.

HP support.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Oh, I thought they fixed it already since they took away the Warning message about the "Patch not available for download".

I was able to download the patch but, maybe I should wait before calling the HelpDesk to install it for me.

Ooops....I downloaded UFT_00044.exe and in your instructions, you mentioned to double-click on UFT_00058.exe instead.
Please disregard earlier post.

Thanks.
Gilbert

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Gilbert,

Patch 1for UFT 11.53 is already published.

I update the original post and the link to download it is already available.

Regards.

HP support

0 Likes
Absent Member.. bvalerio Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Everyone,

SP3 Patch 1 has been published again: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/LID/UFT_00066 (just in case you haven’t seen it).

Regards,

Bryan

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance".
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Established Member.. William Schmitt
Established Member..

So this is installed on top of UFT_00044, correct?

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello William

Totally correct.

Regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.