Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

QTP is not not Recognizing Oracle Applications ( oracle EBS) - running on VM

QTP is not not Recognizing  Oracle Applications ( oracle EBS)

I have QTP 11, with Web and Oracle Add ins,   when scripts runs, as soon as Oracle Navigator starts, those forms are not recognsed...

I am Running on VM , 32 bit windows, IE 8,  

Till this afternoon it did work... not working...not sure what might have caused...

Please help me... thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi LRNewBee, 

Hope you are fine.

Regarding your issue, please give me the following information:

1. Which version of Oracle you are using?

2. You run the scripts via ALM or locally with QTP?

3. Is this issue random? It happens in all machines or specific machine? It happens in all scripts or specific script? 

4. Could you please give me your MicDetect report of your problematic machine?

Please refer the following document:       (How to collect all data for HP support (MicDetect utility attached in article) http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM203083

Thanks and best regards, 

ThuyTran

Thuy Tran
Software Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the option at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.