Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

QTP to identify *.swf objects

Hello -

Does QTP identify *.swf objects? Do the runtime attributes/properties of *.swf objects get recognized by QTP?

Let us know if any kind of add-in is required for the same.

Appreciate your revert.
Thanks,

Pranav

P.S. This thread has been moved from Quality Center Support and News Forum to Unified Functional Testing (formerly QTP) News and Support Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
14 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Did you give the Adobe Felx add-in a try?

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=flex4_6_automation_plugin

I hope this helps.

John Scarpino, D.Sc.

Keep finding bugs!

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am facing the same issue. When i try to capture the objects like table   it captures the entire object as single Swf Object with coordinates. can you please tell me what i need to do to capture the actual object instead of having the co-ordinates

Thanks,

Mukund

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Facing the same problem. Swfobject is displayed when hover the mouse on any object. Migrated the code from XP to Windows 7 64-bit. .Net 4.5 and UFT 12.01. Need help very badly. +919951436546

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.