Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RR Viewer not showing complete results

Sometimes, the Run Results viewer (QTP 11) is not showing the complete results of the test script execution. I have few scripts which will run for 12 iterations (data fetched from datatable) but the report generated after the test run is only showing for 1 iteration and that too incomplete.

If I run the script from QC 11 from test lab, the same issue is there but here it shows the complete results in the section below the test run under 'Last Run Report'. But if i click 'Launch Report' and see the result in the RR viewer, it is incomplete.

Is there any size limitation to view the complete results ? Even more serious issue is that when this happens, the end result is shown as 'Pass' eventhough there is a failure of the script in 'Last Run Report'.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: RR Viewer not showing complete results

Has anyone faced this issue before?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: RR Viewer not showing complete results

Hi All,

If anyone has faced this issue or has some knowledge about the RR viewer, please let me know.

This issue still persists for many scripts.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.