Absent Member.. SaranyaR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Flex application test on new UFT 11.53

Jump to solution

I have installed UFT patch UFT_00044 but I could not see flex tab under " Record and Run Settings" .

Could anyone help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. bvalerio Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Resolution:
UFT agent is not included in the compiler settings, suggested checking the Add-in guide and compile with correct settings.

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance".

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Absent Member.. _Evelina_ Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello,

Did you installed the HP Flex add-in and is it loaded in the Add-in Manager.

In addition let me suggest you few documents realted to the topic:

1)How to Prepare Flex Applications for Testing with HP Flex add-in - http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00339739 .

2)What are the supported Flex test objects in UFT - http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00609766

3)What is the available support for Adobe Flex applications - http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM198488 .

Thank you and Regards,

Evelina

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution
0 Likes
Absent Member.. SaranyaR Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Hi,

I have installed UFT 11.53 in Win7 32 bit machine.

When I use the flex addin which comes with UFT I am able to view Flex Tab under "Record and Run Settings" but when I spy the Flex objects the entire page is shown as WebElement.

Then I installed Flex plugin4.5 , the Flex Tab under " Record and Run Settings" is not visible and same way entire page is displayed as WebElemnt when I spy.

Active screen is blank when I try to record flex objects using both default flex addin and flex 4.5 plugin.

Could anyone help by giving solution to flex issue and the ways we should follow to identify the flex objects correctly.

Thanks,

Saranya

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Saranya,

Assumning you already have followed the instructions and troubleshooting steps in the articles/documentation provided, please submit a ticket for further analysis and research. Once you have open the ticket please send me a private message to keep track of the resolution.

Note: please take in consideration we only support the HP Flex Add-in, the Adobe Flex add-in is supported by Adobe.

Best regards,

Bryan

"HP Support
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give KUDOS to the author for their assistance".
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Resolution:
UFT agent is not included in the compiler settings, suggested checking the Add-in guide and compile with correct settings.

"HP Support

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.