kamaluniyal Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Result viewer not Showing ALL nodes of Result.xml

Hi

While running one of the scripts I came across some Object Identification issues on Action number 21 and did some steps manually to proceed . What is giving me trouble is that after the test finishes Result Viewer is not showing any steps after action 29 However the Result.xml files showes entries for rest of the actions also . The script has 29 actions . Is this the first time this has been reported ? I searched for this but could not find exactly same issue.Just to mention .. There are no special characters in the XML which cant be parsed.Below is the steps detail in XML which does not shows up in Result Viewer .

I am using UFT 11.5

<Disp><![CDATA[CIS_022_Inquiry_GoTo Summary]]></Disp>
</NodeArgs>
</Action>
<Action rID="T1077">
<AName><![CDATA[INQ_LogOut [INQ_Utility]]]></AName>
<Step rID="T1078">
<Obj plainTxt="False" ><![CDATA[Security Control.Click]]></Obj>
<Details plainTxt="False" ><![CDATA[]]></Details>
<Time><![CDATA[7/25/2014 - 11:49:08]]></Time>
<TimeTick>1406269148</TimeTick>
<NodeArgs eType="Replay" icon="11" nRep="2379" Source="INQ_LogOut [INQ_Utility]" SourceLine="0" >
<Disp><![CDATA[Security Control.Click]]></Disp>
</NodeArgs>
</Step>
<Step rID="T1079">
<Obj plainTxt="False" ><![CDATA[Log Out.Click]]></Obj>
<Details plainTxt="False" ><![CDATA[]]></Details>
<Time><![CDATA[7/25/2014 - 11:49:11]]></Time>
<TimeTick>1406269151</TimeTick>
<NodeArgs eType="Replay" icon="11" nRep="2382" Source="INQ_LogOut [INQ_Utility]" SourceLine="1" >
<Disp><![CDATA[Log Out.Click]]></Disp>
</NodeArgs>
</Step>
<Summary sTime="7/25/2014 - 11:49:00" eTime="7/25/2014 - 11:49:11" passed="0" failed="0" warnings="0" ></Summary>
<NodeArgs eType="StartAction" icon="4" nRep="2376" >
<Disp><![CDATA[INQ_LogOut [INQ_Utility] Summary]]></Disp>
</NodeArgs>
</Action>
<Action rID="T1080">
<AName><![CDATA[INQ_LogIn_00_1234 [INQ_Utility]]]></AName>
<Step rID="T1081">
<Obj plainTxt="False" ><![CDATA[Group.Select]]></Obj>
<Details plainTxt="False" ><![CDATA["INQQA_80I"]]></Details>
<Time><![CDATA[7/25/2014 - 11:49:26]]></Time>
<TimeTick>1406269166</TimeTick>
<NodeArgs eType="Replay" icon="7" nRep="2387" Source="INQ_LogIn_00_1234 [INQ_Utility]" SourceLine="0" >
<Disp><![CDATA[Group.Select]]></Disp>
</NodeArgs>

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.