Highlighted
ChrisCox Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Run Results Viewer Error - HP Unified Functional Testing Version 11.50

When running a script, when it's completed instead of the Run Results Viewer popping up, I am getting an error message: " An unexpected error has occurred - It is recommended to restart the Run Results Viewer". We've closed the program and reopened and still get the error.

I see that there are some posts about this but they are from 2011 - 2013. Has anyone experienced this recently? It just started happening yesterday. Any ideas of how I can fix this? 

Thank you. Also, if I have posted this to the wrong area, I apologize.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Mihai_Eminescu Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Run Results Viewer Error - HP Unified Functional Testing Version 11.50

Hi Chris,

Kill al reportviewer processes and delete the files found in this folder (one of the options below):

%USER_PROFILE%\Local Settings\ Application Data\UFTReportViewer\

%USER_PROFILE%\AppData\Local\UFTReportViewer\

Then try again.

Hope this helps!

Accept as solution and give kudos to the author if the information helped you solve your problem.
Kuniansky Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: Run Results Viewer Error - HP Unified Functional Testing Version 11.50

thanks, that worked.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.