Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SAP TAO SCRIPT NOT GETTING INITIALIZED FROM TEST PLAN TEST LAB THROUGH ALM

HI All,

I am trying to execute the sap automated scripts from QC, Script is not getting initialized in QTP.

But when i execute the script directly from qtp, Script is working fine.

I have used my first component as initialze context instead of using initialize script.

I do have a constraint in using initialize script, We are using citrix for test execution, If i use initialize script, I need to configure some default environment variables in citrix environment. So i have used initialize context which is directly pointing to CBASE.

I have attached the screen shot for reference. Please help on this, This is very critical for me.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

This looks like some configuration problem. Have you configured properly with cbase files and QTP and ALM? Recheck doing selfcheck. May be compatibility issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

I am also facing the same issue...script is not executing from ALM but executing from UFT. 

Consolidated scripts are not getting executed but single scripts are getting executed from ALM.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.