Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
codecrazy Contributor.
Contributor.

Script execution Result is not getting updated

Hi Team,

I have an issue which surfaced very recently. I am trying to execute scripts from HP ALM and after the execution is completed the result is not getting updated and when I try to launch the result file I am getting below error.

"Run Results for this session are not available in HP ALM" Attached snapshot for the same.

My HP ALM version is 12.0 and UFT vesrion 12.01

0 Likes
1 Reply
Mihai Campean Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Script execution Result is not getting updated

Hello, 

This issue might be caused by the option selected in UFT to generate results as HTML Report.
Is it possible to go to: UFT > Tools > Options > General > Run Sessions > Report Format and change option to Run Results Viewer Report and then try again?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.